We accept most traditional insurance plans and are in-network providers for numerous insurance carriers, including:
Dental Insurance Benefits
Many patients find dental insurance plans with their varying co-pays, confusing coverage terms, and restrictive care limitations quite a nuisance.
Luckily, our knowledgeable staff can make handling your insurance claims and financial obligations a breeze.
Our front office staff will assist you in obtaining the maximum benefits available to you under the terms of your insurance policy. They can also prepare all of the necessary forms for this important benefit. This will reduce your immediate, out-of-pocket expenditures. Our staff will provide your insurance company with necessary documents and X-rays at no extra charge.
Some important things to remember about your dental insurance:
- Your policy is an agreement between you and your insurance company, not between your insurance company and our office.
- Dental benefits are always subject to review by your carrier.
- The information that your insurance carrier gives us is not a guarantee of benefits or payment, but we’ll do our best to see that you receive your maximum benefits.
- Your coverage is limited to the terms of your policy.
- Your co-payment and/or estimated patient portion is due at the time service is rendered. Any balance not paid by your insurance will be your responsibility. Your prompt remittance is appreciated.
- If you require special arrangements, this must be discussed prior to dental treatment.
To determine what your expected coverage will be, we can submit a pre-treatment authorization form. Your insurer will generally send a detailed response within 4-6 weeks.
Cosmetic Dentistry and Insurance
Cosmetic procedures are generally not covered by most dental insurance policies; however, partial benefits are often available if the teeth are broken or have previous dental fillings, bonding, or crowns.
Dr. Bohay does offer an array of cosmetic services. These include: