Why would someone need dental implants?
Your body is able to sense missing teeth and will absorb minerals from your jawbone to use elsewhere. Dental implants stop jawbone deterioration so you can avoid further tooth loss.
Reasons why they are popular:
- Improve facial and bone features
- Preserve natural tooth tissue by avoiding the need to cut down adjacent teeth for conventional bridgework
- Preserve bone and significantly reduce bone resorption and deterioration that results in loss of jawbone height
- Look and feel natural
- Long-lasting and reliable
- High success rate
- Improve ability to eat and chew