The ideal candidate for a dental implant is in good general and oral health. Adequate bone in your jaw is needed to support the dental implant, and the best candidates have healthy gum tissues that are free of periodontal disease. A strong immune system is needed. Dental implants are intimately connected with the gum tissues and underlying bone in the mouth. Dr. Bohay may recommend a bone graft if you need higher jawbone density.
(586) 574-3050 and our friendly team will help you find an appointment time that works for you and your schedule.Booking an appointment is easy! Simply call
- This is an in-office procedure that whitens your teeth on average of a 2-3 shades difference!
- It requires two appointments.
- With this system trays are custom fitted to your teeth.
- It requires two 15-minute appointments about a week apart.