Many factors, including dietary habits (drinking coffee, tea, soda, and red wine) and certain medications, affect the whiteness of your smile. Tooth whitening is an affordable and effective way to combat common causes of tooth discoloration while boosting your self-confidence and improving your appearance.
When performed by a dentist, teeth whitening can be quite effective. Our dentist can administer a higher concentration of whitening solution than over-the-counter systems, so the results are more significant.
Almost anyone can benefit from teeth whitening, though the treatment may not be as effective for some as it is for others. Greatest success is achieved in treating yellow staining from aging, tobacco, dark cola, tea, coffee, or red wine. If your teeth have gray shading from tetracycline or other chemicals, you may still see improved results, though they may be less dramatic. Your dentist will be able to determine the ideal level of whitening for your individual smile during your personalized shade assessment.
We offer several types of teeth whitening at our dental office, and we will help you determine the best solution for your unique lifestyle and goals.
Whitening Options at Our Office:
In-office whitening ($469*)
This is an in-office procedure that whitens your teeth on average of a 2-3 shades difference!
It requires two appointments:
- one 15-minute appointment to take impressions prior to whitening and to get an accurate pre-whitening shade.
- one 1-hour appointment to do in-office whitening. During this appointment teeth whiten under our professional light system.
- Custom Trays – so you can continue to whiten at home
- 2 tubes of whitening gel is included to use at home with trays
- Storage case for trays.
*Follow up consultation included.
In-Home Whitening System with Custom Trays (upper and lower arch included) ($224)
With this system trays are custom fitted to your teeth!
- Two 15-minute appointments about a week apart.
- 2 (Upper and Lower Arch) Trays, and
- a kit of 2 whitening gel syringes
Use 1-4 hours once daily.
Purchase “touch-up kits” to continue using trays when gel runs out.
In-Home Whitening System with Custom Trays Single Arch (upper or lower) ($112)
With this system, trays are custom fitted to your teeth!
- Two 15-minutes appointments about a week apart
- Tray includes a kit of 1 whitening gel syringe.
- Use 1-4 hours once daily.
- Purchase “touch-up kits” to continue using trays when gel runs out.
Additional Add-on Options:
Touch-up Whitening Kit ($64)
Includes 2 tubes of our whitening gel to use with your custom trays. You choose the flavor Melon or Mint.
Whitening To Go (Individual Trays) ($65)
5 sets of upper and lower trays. You whiten at home with the pre-filled trays.
Call today at (586) 574-3050 for your teeth whitening appointment.
Gift Certificates Available!