Dr. Bohay's In-Office Dental Plan
We are excited to offer our patients a unique program called Whitening for Life! We feel that every patient in our practice deserves to have a smile that they can be proud of.
After your Recare Visit (preventative examination, X-rays, and dental cleaning), we will provide you with custom bleaching trays and materials. Then, at each recommended preventative visit you will bring in these trays and receive additional whitening materials after your cleaning – keeping your teeth bright and beautiful – for life!
Guidelines for eligibility:
- Be a new or current patient of record and at least 18 years old.
- Have had a complete dental examination with recommended X-rays, and cleaning or periodontal maintenance by our hygienist.
- Not have active, untreated gum (periodontal) disease, decay caries, root sensitivity, oral cancer, etc.
- Keep appointments for regular scheduled cleaning/ periodontal maintenance, exams, and necessary X-rays.
- If a change comes up in your schedule, we require 48 hours notice so other patients can be served during your previously scheduled appointment and you must reschedule your appointment within two weeks of your original appointment date.
- Have no outstanding balance (including dental claims).
For more information about the program and eligibility please call our office at (586) 574-3050 during office hours.